I’m starting to revamp my fanlistings. Working on Version 7 of this website made me want to convert the layouts of my fanlistings to something more responsive to adapt to larger screens, as well as tablets. Version 7 was built using the Bootstrap framework and I’ve decided to do the same for the rest of my fanlistings. I’ve already started with the Frozen fanlisting. I had the layout converted to Bootstrap and changed a few elements. It used to be a one-page layout but I’ve decided to go with separate pages for each link. This took a few days to finish so working on the rest would definitely take a while but I’m hoping to finish everything before January. *fingers crossed* Most of the fanlistings (esp. those whose layouts haven’t been touched in ages) would get a new layout in the process.